- This event has passed.
Grow Event – Economics and Sustainability in Global Mobility
May 3 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm CEST
(Time zone: CEST)
Join us for an interactive discussion of the economics of global mobility and how this intersects with business sustainability and elevating human potential.
In the wake of the changes wrought by the pandemic, including the “great resignation” and a renewed focus on personal well-being and doing meaningful work, the economic pressures we face in global mobility practice are more troubling than ever. With clients’ procurement departments continually pressuring us to lower fees, to deliver more services, to respond to RFPs asking about our sustainability efforts and more, it is hard to know what to do. Whether you are managing a business or just starting out in the industry, how do you find balance and success in coping with these pressures? In this event we will share stories of success and failure in navigating these challenges., with the hope that we can learn from each other and grow together as a community.
- Economic pressures in the global mobility industry – What are clients seeking?
- Business sustainability and well-being – Are some clients also pushing us for sustainability related, non-economic deliverables? And are staff pushing for personal well-being and opportunities to do meaningful work that makes a difference in the world? How do we want to elevate the human potential of ourselves and those around us?
- Strategies, solutions and slip-ups – Stories of success and failure in navigating the balance
- Looking forward – How can we work together to support one another in navigating these challenges, to strengthen the global mobility community and to do meaningful work?
- Rene Stegmann, Director, Relocation Africa
- Audrey Lustgarten, Managing Partner of WR Global, WR Immigration
- Richard Betts, Associate Partner in Climate Change and Sustainability Services, EY
- Ben Ivory, Senior Vice President, Global Initiatives, Graebel
- Zara Najam, Managing Attorney, Global Immigration, Erickson Immigration Group
May 3 – 11 am EST/ 4pm BST /5 pm CEST for 1.5 hours
Who can participate?
Members and Non-Members
Register in advance at: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwvfu6gqDIsGd1yPYCoonh_rNSuSWjAOO4S